Monday, July 30, 2012

Smashwords Came Through This Time!

       "The War of the Stolen Mother" is now available on Smashwords for all EPUB readers (Nook, Kobo, etc.), as well as Kindle.mobi, PDF, and all their other formats.  This time it was a piece of cake!  The meat grinder didn't even quibble about my embedded footnotes with the smaller fonts and the asterisk dividers. 
       And the NCX wasn't a problem this time -- the external ToC showed perfectly.  I think I know why it was an insoluble problem with "The Termite Queen."  Each of those volumes is divided into two sections, and each section has a Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc.  I think the meat grinder's feeble little brain was confused by seeing the same chapter designation more than once.  It simply means that those books will never make the Premium Catalog, but so what?  You can go to the Smashwords website if you want the book for those readers.  And I think my "Labors" titles will make the Premium Catalog without any trouble.  Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment